Minggu, 23 Februari 2014

I Just Want To Write!

Everybody who just red my writings, you come to a right spot. This is my first time writing my blog in English although my blog was born in an English country. It began since I earnt my master programme in 2010-2011 at Deakin University, Australia. A friend who has had blog recognized me a good place to write. And then this blog was born and alive. 

I love to write, because not all things I can share to people orally. It is restricted by distance, time, and opportunity. But through writing, you can talk anything you want, no matter who they are, wherever they are what you think you need to share. All things useful that can benefit ones who read yours. Or matters you wanna people understand your feeling, feel like you do, and help you with solutions.

I feel so pleasant when everybody read mine. And sometimes they leave comments that can make you raise up because it means they care about you. They feel good as they read your writing. It will make you satisfy. 

When you addict to write, you even cannot stop writing. Your brain and your hand will work together in the same time sinergically. And that would be happened when your heart is in control. And that time, believe me, you will produce the best writing ever. 

One more thing, don't write as you want people to read. But write as people have to read it. 

;)

1 komentar: